Sharing data between Android devices has never been easier thanks to ShareMe, an innovative feature application developed by Xiaomi that makes it possible for users to seamlessly move data between devices. It is also used in personal computers (PCs). It makes it simple to transfer data from one PC to another PC as well as Android mobile.
Downloading ShareMe For PC is simple, and in this article, I will walk you through the process of downloading and installing the ShareMe program on your Mac and Windows 7, 8, and 10.
In addition, if you are looking to download and install this file transfer application on your computer, you have arrived at the correct location.
Because I’ll show you how to download and install the ShareMe app for both Windows and Mac in this article.
Continue reading this post to find out how to download and install the ShareMe app on your laptop or PC computer.
Make sure to read this article all the way through since I will address two different installation techniques as well as some frequently asked questions about this software.
As of right now, the only names that come to mind when it comes to submitting transfers are Xender and Shareit.
However, if you are a mi user, the situation may be different for you. Because there is only one file transfer application on the Mi Mobile.
This is referred to as a mi drop, but the app name has been changed to ShareMe in order to make it more accessible to everyone.
When compared to Xender and SuperBeam, the ShareMe programme is much more user-friendly and straightforward to use on a Mac or Windows computer.
Using this programme, you can transfer files from one phone to another phone over WiFi, allowing you to save time.
However, no one knows how to download the ShareMe application on a computer, even though it is available to all Android users.
Because there is no official ShareMe app or website accessible for download from the Windows Store or any other website at this time.
To install this software directly on our laptop or computer, we must first run it through an Android emulator on our computer or laptop.
You may use the Android emulator to install any other application on your computer as well. According to what I previously stated, there are a total of two methods available; thus, let’s begin with the first.
Read More: How To Rufus Download Free
Download Shareme For Windows Pc (Windows 7, 8, 10)
To demonstrate this first way, I utilized the LDPlayer android emulator; however, any other android emulator might be used instead.
The steps outlined below will guide you through the process of installing ShareMe on both Mac and Windows computers: In order to install the shareme on a computer, we will need an LDPlayer file as well as a Gmail account.
- To begin, download and install the LDPlayer application on your computer, followed by the emulator.
- In order to access the Google Play Store, you must first launch the LDplayer emulator on your computer and login in with your Google account.
- After that, go to the play store icon that can be found on the dashboard and search for the shareme app in the search bar on your computer.
- On the following stage, locate the shareme file and click on the install button to begin the installation procedure.
- It will now begin the installation process, and once the app has been successfully installed, you will be able to access it using the open button.
- The app can be launched by clicking on the open button on the computer’s desktop, or it can be launched by clicking on the app icon on the desktop.
Consequently, this concludes the whole installation procedure for downloading and installing the shareme programme on a computer.
If you are a Mac user and would want to get the shareme for Mac, the procedure is the same as described above for you.
On a Mac, you must first download the Android emulator for Mac and then install it on your computer.
If you are unable to download this programme via the Android emulator, then the procedure outlined below will work as an alternative.
How Do I Install Shareme On My Computer? (Working)
Now, in this way, I utilized the LDPlayer emulator, and the difference between the two is as follows:
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to install the shareme on your computer using the LDPlayer.
Read More: How Microsoft Word Free Download
- To begin, download and save the zip file below to your computer’s hard drive, then extract the file into a single folder.
- Each file in that zip file contains two files, and you must double-click on the LDPlayer installer to install the LDPlayer emulator and sign in with your Google account. You can alternatively skip this step if you don’t want to.
- Then, on the main dashboard of the emulator, click on the three dots that appear at the top right corner. Following that, select the shareme apk file from your computer’s hard drive and click on the install apk button.
- When you click on the open button, the installation of the shareme on your computer will begin automatically.
- You may now begin using the app by selecting it from the main dashboard by clicking on the icon.
- This is the same procedure you will follow if you wish to download the shareme application on your Mac computer.
So, there you have it: an alternate approach for downloading and installing the software on your computer. We hope you find it useful.
Follow Techjung for the Best of the Technology.